We are looking for a Project Manager for the electronic monitoring system at the MA/JS office in Rostock/Germany who will – in close cooperation with our Information Coordinator – support the development of the Programme Monitoring System ‘BAMOS’ and assist staff and projects in using the system.
If you have proven practical work experience in EU funding programmes and preferably in the development of monitoring systems or similar software we are looking for you as our new Project Manager for electronic monitoring system.
We are offering a multifaceted position in our international team. You will work closely with people from all around the Baltic Sea and elsewhere in Europe. The MA/JS team is proud of its EU wide recognition for its professionality, reliability and its customer-oriented attitude.
A fully digital electronic monitoring system called ‘BAMOS’ assists MA/JS staff to document and administer the whole life cycle of projects: application, assessment, funding decision, contracting, reporting, changes, and closure. In addition, several other features such as communication between beneficiaries and the MA/JS, the generation of reports as well as interface to the programme website are available.
The Project Manager for electronic monitoring system contributes to the development of BAMOS including updates and adjustments of the system according to user needs in the MA/JS. Secondly, the Project Manager for electronic monitoring system supports users to make best use of the opportunities provided by the monitoring system, and thus, make work flow more efficient and avoid mistakes when dealing with project and programme data.
- Supervising the development of the BAMOS system in close cooperation within the external service provider (project management);
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal requirements and company guidelines;
- Specifying, ordering and testing new functions and features (change management);
- Provide first-level support and guidance to users;
- Updating the user manuals;
- Administration of user accounts/user management;
- Training of staff on the system.
Expected qualifications and profile
- Degree in a relevant field;
- Proven work experience in Interreg or other EU funded programmes, including experience with monitoring systems or similar software;
- Solid administrative skills and a passion for accurate documentation;
- High interest in IT topics and latest technical developments;
- Fluent in oral and written English.
Application and selection procedure
Applications have to be submitted electronically in English by 22 March 2021, to the following email address: email@example.com.
More information about terms of employment, the work context as well as the application and selection procedure you will find in the Project Manager BAMOS Announcement Note.
Applications have to include the following documents:
Please only use ADOBE READER (version 8.0 or higher) to complete the Recruitment Application Sheet. When using other readers or a web browser the form is not working properly. The latest version of the Adobe Reader can be downloaded e.g. at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
These documents will constitute the basis for selecting candidates for job interviews. Due to Covid restrictions interviews are planned online. Candidates might be contacted earlier during the selection process.
The selected candidate is expected to start as soon as possible.
Ronald Lieske (Tel.: +49 381 45484 5284, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Robert Schulz (Tel.: +49 381 45484 5279, email@example.com)