You can now find the key information on the Programme website. The MA/JS is ready to give feedback on specific project ideas. Face-to-face support will be started soon as well. Note that the Programme is not finally approved. Thus the date of the first call cannot be specified yet. Please find detailed information below.
- Programme factsheet: themes for funding and admissible partner organisations
- Application procedure: overview of the two-step application
- Cooperation Programme: full technical description of the Programme including strategic objectives, currently under approval by the European Commission
- Programme Manual: full set of rules & regulations, available towards the end of 2014
Advance your project idea
- Partner search: Join the LinkedIn group “Partner search - Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme” to search for partners and exchange on project ideas.
- Project feedback: If you have a project idea, get written feedback or make an appointment for a personal consultation with the MA/JS by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consultations will be held in the JS offices in Rostock and Riga or via telephone/skype every Wednesday starting from October on. As a basis for the consultation, please provide a summary of your idea in the project idea form. Submitting a project idea is not obligatory if you want to apply for co-financing.
- Meetings & events: Meet partners, MA/JS staff or your country’s representatives of the Programme’s committees. The Programme will organise a number of events in the upcoming months. Familiarise yourself with rules and regulations. The planned events include a Programme conference and seminars for applicants organised by the MA/JS as well as national info events in the Programme countries. Find all events in the Programme’s event calendar.