18 Jun 2020
|Title||Online meeting of the Joint Programming Committee|
|Date||18 Jun 2020 9:00 - 18 Jun 2020 12:00|
|Organiser||Interreg Baltic Sea Region|
The Joint Programming Committee (JPC) is a decision-making body for programming the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme 2021-2027, and it is a supervising body for the overall progress of programming. Each EU country in the Programme area, as well as Belarus, Norway and Russia, can send up to three delegates for the JPC meetings. Representatives of the Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat as well as of the European Commission participate in the meetings as advisors.
In 2020, the Joint Programming Committee is chaired by Latvia. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2nd JPC meeting scheduled for 18 June 2020 is replaced by an online meeting. The online meeting will among other things cover:
- update on the development of the legislative package incl. impact of the corona pandemic
- nomination for the Managing Authority and Audit Authority for the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme 2021-2027
- update on the status of programming
- approval of the draft thematic framework of the new Programme
- approval of the launch of public consultations
Participation is open to JPC members and their deputies.