18–20 Sep 2019 | H. Manto g. 84, Klaipeda 92294, Lithuania
|Title||27th BSSSC Annual Conference 2019|
|Location||H. Manto g. 84, Klaipeda 92294, Lithuania|
|Date||18 Sep 2019 19:00 - 20 Sep 2019 13:00|
|Organiser||Association of Klaipeda Region|
The focus of this year’s Baltic Sea States Subregional Co-operation (BSSSC) conference is set on sustainable maritime economy – BSSSC regions shaping the future of the Blue economy in the Baltic Sea Region.
A keynote speech on the Blue Economy impact on the Baltic Sea region is held by Elena Kolosova, Interreg Baltic Sea Region Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat. Several project financed by Interreg Baltic Sea region form the core of the conference agenda:
- Project partners of ECOPRODIGI organise a session on “Shaping the future of shipping. What is needed to support the Baltic Sea region maritime industry to take the digital leap?”
- HELCOM sets up, within the FanpLESStic-sea project, the session “Marine litter: towards a cleaner Baltic Sea”.
- A contribution by the GoLNG project is “LNG Value Chain for Clean Shipping, Green Ports and Blue Growth”.
- The session “Potential of maritime cultural heritage (MCH) for Blue Economy” is organised within the BalticRIM project.
- And the Blue Platform is setting up the session “Blue economy as a driver for growth and sustainability of coastal regions”.
Registration is open until 30 August.