17 Jun 2020
|Title||Online meeting of the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Monitoring Committee|
|Date||17 Jun 2020 9:00 - 17 Jun 2020 12:00|
|Organiser||Interreg Baltic Sea Region|
The Monitoring Committee is a decision-making body of the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme. The Monitoring Committee typically meets two to three times per year. Each EU country in the Programme area as well as Belarus, Norway and Russia can send up to three delegates for each of them. Representatives of the Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat as well as of the European Commission participate in the Monitoring Committee as advisors.
In 2020, the Monitoring Committee is chaired by Latvia. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 12th Monitoring Committee meeting is replaced by written decision making (20 May – 10 June 2020) and an online meeting taking place on 17 June.
The written decision making and the online meeting will cover among other things:
- selection of new extension stage projects for funding
- selection of new seed money projects for funding
- decision upon the allocation of funding to further support the coordination of the macro-regional cooperation
- approval of the Annual Implementation Report 2019
- approval of amendments to the Programme Manual
Participation is open to MC members and their deputies.