- Partner report (version 2.0, pdf): OBLIGATORY reporting tool for every project partner. The tool includes a list of expenditure (cost itemisation list). Data inserted into this form by project partners is needed for completing the progress report in the Programme’s electronic monitoring system (BAMOS).
- Staff cost tool (version 2.0, pdf): OBLIGATORY tool for calculation and documentation of staff costs. For calculation methods requiring a time registration system the tool includes an optional timesheet. Results of the calculation in the staff cost tool are needed for correct completion of the partner report.
- Partner report and staff cost tool (version 2.0. zip): as above
Guidance on staff costs
- Supporting_questions_for_staff_costs: is a document for (potential) project partners and can be used to support budgeting and reporting staff costs and especially selecting suitable staff costs calculation method. The Programme Manual (Chapter F.3.1) defines different methods for calculation and documentation of staff costs. For each of these methods this document provides supporting questions and an example of how to calculate the staff costs correctly.
- Staff_task_description: This OPTIONAL template was prepared in order to provide an example of a job description/task description that could be used by the project partners to document the staff cost co-financed by the Programme.
Before starting to complete the PDF-form, please check whether you are using the latest version of the form. Please follow carefully the guidance provided in the tools. Please only use ADOBE READER (version 10.0 or higher) to complete the forms. When using other readers the form is not working properly. The latest version of the Adobe Reader can be downloaded e.g. at http://get.adobe.com/reader.