A set of useful files for different spheres of project management can be found here. Some of them are mandatory as described in the Programme Manual, others are voluntary and can be considered as a service of the Managaing Authority/Joint Secretariat to the project managers.
- Partner report (version 1.2, pdf): Obligatory reporting tool for every project partner. The tool includes a list of expenditure (cost itemisation list). Data inserted into this form by project partners is needed for completing the progress report in the Programme’s electronic monitoring system (BAMOS).
- Staff cost tool (version 1.2, pdf): Obligatory tool for calculation and documentation of staff costs. For calculation methods requiring a time registration system the tool includes an optional timesheet. Results of the calculation in the staff cost tool are needed for correct completion of the partner report.
- Partner report and staff cost tool (versions 1.2 and 1.2, zip): as above
Before starting to complete the form, please check whether you are using the latest version of the form. Please follow carefully the guidance provided in the tools. Please only use ADOBE READER (version 10.0 or higher) to complete the forms. When using other readers the form is not working properly. The latest version of the Adobe Reader can be downloaded e.g. at http://get.adobe.com/reader.
- File package “Programme logo & EU flag”: All visual elements that are required by the visbility rules in one image - the EU flag including the text "European Union", the reference to the European Regional Development Fund and the Interreg Programme logo. If you are not so sure about how to handle visibility rules - this is the right choice for you.
- File package "Programme logo": The Programme logo in different file versions - in case the graphic design requires to separate the Programme logo from the EU flag.
- File package "EU flag": The EU flag in different file versions - in case the graphic design requires to separate the Programme logo from the EU flag.
!!!Note that there are very specific requirements which need to be taken into account when using the files (i.e. when positioning and sizing the logo). For example, the EU flag must not be smaller than any other logo when other logos are displayed next to it. Make sure to apply the visibility rules.
At “Visibility downloads”, the Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat (MA/JS) provides support services concerning visibility such as downloads of templates for office applications and design files (map, related logos). The MA/JS also provides a project design guide as well as project logos adapted from the Programme logo. Project coordinators and communication managers should check frequently for new offers. These offers may be used but it is not obligatory.
- Project management handbook by INTERACT: This set of documents illustrate the opportunities and challenges of Interreg projects and provides practical guidance and advice.
Procurement protocol for project partners not subject to public procurement legislation.
This protocol is designed to provide the minimum requirements for documentation of the tender for project partners not subject to public procurement legislation and must be accompanied with other documents on request (such as terms of references, proof of publication, copies of offers, etc.). Should any other protocol already be in use by the project partner, the same may be still used here, provided that it includes all the details stipulated in the Programme template.