12–13 Apr 2016 | Friedrichstrasse 151, 10117 Berlin, Germany
|Title||Interreg Baltic Sea Region Consultation Days|
|Location||Friedrichstrasse 151, 10117 Berlin, Germany|
|Date||12 Apr 2016 13:00 - 13 Apr 2016 16:45|
|Organiser||Ms Agnieszka Gniewosz, Project Team Assistant|
|Contactfirstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +49 381 45484 5297|
|Venue||Maritim Hotels proArte, Hotel Berlin , Directions|
Interreg Baltic Sea Region invites you to a project idea consultation during the Consultation Days on 12 and 13 April 2016 in Berlin, Germany. You will have the opportunity to consult your project idea in person with Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat officers. The consultations are offered on 12 April between 13.00 – 17.45 hours and on 13 April between 9.00 - 16.15 hours. One consultation slot is 45 minutes.
Who should participate?
The Consultation Days addresses project developers who plan to apply for the Programme funds in the 2nd call and have already a project idea.
Please, register per e-mail indicating “Consultation Days” to email@example.com
The e-mail needs to contain:
- Your project idea filled in the given form
- List of the project team coming to the consultation: Name, surname, organisation, country, e-mail address of every participant (put in CC), phone number.
- Preferable date and time of the consultation. If you have any specific limitations (e.g. flight leaving early), please state them in the e-mail.
Participants will be assigned to the consultation times on the “first come, first served” basis. The number of the consultation slots is limited. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the exact time of your consultation. The registration will be closed when the maximum number is reached or latest on 7 April 2016.
Photography at the event
Please note: The MA/JS takes photographs of staff and participants at their events to be used for communication purposes. If you do not wish that photographs showing you are published by the MA/JS, please make a respective remark in the e-mail.
Venue, travel & accommodation
Participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation. The venue of the Consultation Days is: MARITIM HOTELS proArte Hotel Berlin, Friedrichstrasse 151, 10117 Berlin, Germany, phone no.: +49 (0) 30 2033-4410.
- How to get there: It takes appr. 27 min to reach the venue from Tegel airport by car/taxi (10,2km), by bus “TXL” 34 min. From Schönefeld airport, it takes 36 min. by car/taxi (21,9km), by train 35 min. From the Berlin central station (Europaplatz 1, Berlin) it takes appr. 23 min. to reach the venue on foot (1,8km) or 9 min. by taxi (2,3km) or S-Bahn.
- Catering: coffee/tea and refreshments.
- Language: The language of the event is English.
For further questions regarding the Consultation Days in Berlin please contact Ms Agnieszka Gniewosz.
Should you have no time on these days you can ask for a consultation at another time in the MA/JS Rostock and Riga offices or over Skype.
Get acquainted with the 35 projects approved: the topline of what the projects are about.
For partner search, please join the LinkedIn group “Partner search - Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme”.