Interreg Baltic Sea Region Seed Money: First Call for Applications closed
The first call for the Interreg BSR seed money opens 21 September 2016. Interested applicants are welcome to submit their applications until the 28 October 2016.
Seed money is funding provided by the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme to support the preparation of projects in line with the Action Plan of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region (EUSBSR). With seed money support projects can be prepared for any funding source available in the region. The seed money application procedure consists of two steps.
Step 1: Pre-selection by EUSBSR Policy Area and Horizontal Action Coordinators
- Call open: 21 September 2016
- Submission of draft applications to the relevant Policy Area or Horizontal Action Coordinator (PAC/HAC) by 28 October 2016
- Pre-selection by PACs/HACs: second week of December 2016
Step 2: Submission of seed money applications to Interreg Baltic Sea Region (only applications pre-selected by PACs/HACs)
- Submission of applications to the Managing Authority/Joint Secretariat via online system by 15 February 2017
- Selection of seed money projects by the Monitoring Committee: May 2017
To learn more about the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, the Action Plan and how your project can support the strategy, please visit the EUSBSR´s homepage. The contacts to the Policy Area and Horizontal Action coordinators are available under: balticsea-region-strategy.eu/contacts.